- This website is owned and operated by the Swedish Sailing Association.
- Users undertake not to violate Swedish law when using the website.
- To improve your use of this website, Sailarena may make changes.
- Sailarena makes no warranties as to the function or availability of the Website.
- Sailarena makes no warranties that the information held on the Website is accurate or complete.
- Thus, all liability for both direct and indirect damage caused by the use of the website or information provided by the website is excluded to the extent that nothing else follows from mandatory law.
- We reserve the right to make changes and corrections to this website at any time and without notice and to suspend or terminate access to the site when we deem it appropriate or necessary.
- Use and handling of cookies
- Sailarena uses "cookies" to facilitate the use and utilization of Sailarena.com.
- A permanent cookie remains on the user's computer for a certain period of time. A session cookie is temporarily stored in the computer's memory while a visitor is on a website. The session cookie disappears when the user closes their browser. Sailarena uses both permanent cookies and session cookies. Sailarena may also use third-party cookies.
- Some third-party cookies are also used on this website. Such third-party cookies are primarily used to improve your user experience, collect statistics about the number of visitors to the website and to obtain information about how the website is used.
- Collection and processing of personal data
- Personal data refers to such information that, directly or indirectly, can be attributed to you as an individual. Examples of such information are names, contact details, competition results, choices made, behaviors or IP address. The processing of personal data refers to all measures that we or a third party take with the personal data, such as collection, registration and storage.
- We at Sailarena process personal data that you have provided to us for the purpose of administering inquiries from you and any agreements with you, as well as to provide information and service in connection with such inquiries and agreements. This can be, for example, for competitions that are advertised on our website and that you choose to participate in.
- Personal data is also processed for statistical purposes to see how users use the website and to analyze search behavior, as well as to show you customized content. However, such information is processed only in aggregate form or in a form that can not identify you as an individual. Data is also processed indirectly in connection with the development, testing and management of the IT systems linked to our website.
- When you use features on our website that enable you to post information or other material on our website, please note that such information may also contain personal information. In the event that your information contains information about other people, you may only post such information that you have obtained their consent to provide.
- Sailarena may also disclose personal information to third parties, such as the police or other authority, if it concerns the investigation of a crime or if we are otherwise obliged to disclose such information on the basis of law or government decision.
- You have the right, in accordance with applicable personal data legislation, to request access to the personal data processed about you at any time, to have incorrect personal data corrected, for Sailarena to stop processing and delete your personal data, for the processing of your personal data to be restricted, to withdraw a consent to certain processing (where consent has been obtained) and to object to the processing of personal data. In that case, please contact Sailarena via support.
- Website content
- We do not claim to take over the ownership of material that users submit to Sailarena via the website, but by providing information or information to us, you agree that we use the information and information without compensation.
- It is the duty of the informant to ensure that we do not violate anyone else's rights to material provided.
- If the website contains information entered by other users, we do not always have control over the information entered. We monitor such information to the best of our ability but do not assume any responsibility or obligation for the information. We reserve the right to edit or remove all information from the website without notice. We do not accept offensive or discriminatory statements, abuse of intellectual property rights or any form of data breach.
- In your use of the website, you may not provide material or information that is illegal, may be perceived as offensive, constitutes marketing or may otherwise be perceived as inappropriate. Such content will be removed from the website and we also reserve the right to terminate service on the website to which you may have joined.
- Other conditions
- Should a provision of these Terms prove invalid or unreasonable, that provision shall be adjusted or removed from the Terms without the Terms otherwise being affected.
- You may be held liable for loss and damage suffered by Sailarena, the organizer or anyone else as a result of you acting in a manner that is contrary to these Terms or as a result of other negligent or willful actions.
- Sailarena may suspend or restrict your access to the Services if you have violated any material provision of these Terms, violated any other provision of these Terms without making corrective action, used the Services or the Website in connection with the crime (or in the event of reasonable suspicion of such activity). ), provided incorrect information when registering your User Profile or otherwise demonstrated that you can not or do not intend to comply with these Terms. Sailarena may also terminate the Terms if Sailarena becomes obliged to terminate the contractual relationship with you in accordance with a binding decision by law or authority or if Sailarena decides to no longer provide the Services. Sailarena may also suspend or restrict your access to the Services if there is a suspicion that your account is being used by someone else or if the account is being used in a way that involves a risk to other users (for example, unintentional spread of computer viruses).
- Force majeure
- If Sailarena is prevented from fulfilling its obligations under the Terms due to circumstances that Sailarena could not control (such as lightning, labor dispute, fire, natural disaster, amended government regulation, government intervention and errors or delays in subcontractor services due to circumstances stated here), bring forward the time of performance and release from any penalties.
Sailarena only collects personal information if the information has been provided voluntarily by you. By voluntarily submitting personal data to us, you agree that Sailarena processes the information in accordance with the Personal Data Act PUL / GDPR. However, you can notify us at any time that you wish to revoke this consent. In such a case, no further processing of personal data about you will take place.
Sailarena protects your personal privacy and strives for a high level of protection in all processing of personal data. All processing performed by Sailarena takes place in accordance with applicable personal data legislation. Within the EU / EEA, the Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies from May 2018.
The Swedish Sports Confederation (RF) has created a Code of Conduct whose purpose is to ensure the safe and legal handling of personal data in sports. This Code of Conduct is a supplement to the Data Protection Act and the Data Protection Ordinance. To the extent that mandatory legislation prescribes stricter requirements regarding the processing of personal data, such requirements always apply before what is stated in the Code of Conduct. Sailarena handles personal data in accordance with RF's Code of Conduct.
Sailarena is responsible in accordance with applicable data protection legislation for the processing of your personal data in accordance with what is stated above in §4. Should you have any questions regarding this information text, or if you wish to exercise any of your rights in accordance with what is stated below, you can contact Sailarena via support.